Monday, October 20, 2008

My 1st post

So here's where it all begins. 

What to talk about?  I figure ill keep to the elements of this drab life that i find interesting. no marketing, no program directors. Just Wasi, Diggin' you. pure VOMIT from my mental. 

Wasi Radio:

Hip Hop - (North-face Backpacker)

Culture - (We Live it)

Sports - (sparingly)

Politics - (Obama)

ECT.

I'm not really sure how this is going to go. figured ill just play it out  as it goes along.


We got no time for history people time to get into the thick of it. 


SHOOT 2 ILL:

its all about the Freshman class according to the new XXL 


B.o.B - nvr heard of him

Asher Roth - nvr heard of him

Ace Hood - nvr heard of him

Curren$Y - nvr heard of him

Kid Cudi - nvr heard of him


Blu - Great lyricist


This Guy coming off Below the Heaven, his last album totally produced by Exile, I must say it has developed its own playlist on the I pod.  To be so young this guy has a lot to bring with him to the mic. A sick mixture of to the point beats with to the point lyrics Blu. is bringing something to my I tunes that hasn't been there in  awhile. 

That Feel me flow. Check him @ S.o.b's  oct 22nd


In Remembrance - Track 5, Below the Heavens: 

It seems like yesterday we was chasing an ice cream truck

Now we hoping that our ice bling plush

Which is kinda crazy right

One minute youre a baby and the next

your sexin without protection

and now your holdin a baby like

damn I was just in your shoes

now your the pop thats adjustin they shoes

teach them to walk straight

cause honestly they got a long way to go

and what you tell 'em now is all that they know

see I remember when My folks said you'll know what I mean...

when you get older, I was only a teen

thinking that I was a grown up...PLEASE, I had so much to see

thinking the little that I saw was all the world had to offer to me

at 18 I had it of in the streets without guidance

just the eyes of god watching over me it's time

I spent hours working 9 to 5s to survive

me and jack up in the shack started hustling sacks

just to eat chips and soda

thinking we finna blow up, once this demo gets done

we gon be streched out riched riding limos and such

boy I ws just a dreamer

rocking shows like we went gold you shoulda seen us

we was full of youth, not yet abused by time

its like I saw the whole world through my rhymes...

its kinda crazy right


Mickey Factz - Animal 

 

I'm new to this guy.  granted my man Dillon

been told me about him I'm finally part of the Mickey Movement. Looking forward to getting my hands on some more mixtapes.

For now. check him out at S.O.B's in NYC on the 22nd. I'm gonna try to be in there. face the factz


Cory Gunz - Machine Gun Flow 


Been hip to Cory Gunz for a while. he started to get some shine about 4 years ago but got caught up in the mixtape madness and an album never came of it. and if it did i never heard of it. (can we check that out) kid doesn't even have a wikipedia page so i can't give anything.  (can we also get some resources to verify all this gangster.) I'm not saying he's frontin but your the son of a rapper im not sure you had to hustle that hard.....I'm just saying. in any event this kid is iight. got a nice flow but ask Twista the super-fast flow is only going to make you a remix whore.


Charles Hamilton - rapping's to easy


I have no words.

Check him at S.O.B's oct 23rd



Wale!!! - I don't give a Fuck Largos where my home at.


Wale!!! DC is on the come up.

i can't help but hate him just a lil. Wale repping my hometown "Flyer than the rest of them."

make sure you go to his page and down load The mixtape about nothing. shit if you like what you hear feel free to email me and i will send you more of his shit myself. 

WALE!!! Check him at S.O.B's  oct 21st


LIVE ON STAGE;

Wale, Blu, Mckey Factz, Charles Hamilton 

LIVE SHOWS @ SOB's


No comments: